What is the Alkaline Water Filter Jug?
The alkaline jug filter is now the most effective way for people to enjoy the benefits of filtered alkaline water. Better body hydration !
What We Think
Many people turn to bottled water for health, but is it really any better than tap water?
Drinking good quality water does not have to be an expensive, complex or difficult process. This water filter jug takes your water from being something that simply quenches your thirst to being something that you crave due to the energy and vitality it gives you.
Try it yourself!
Drinking alkaline water is the simplest thing that everyone can do to improve their health, increasing energy levels, enhancing immunity and slowing down the aging process.
The alkaline antioxidant jug filter turns tap water into mineral rich health promoting water which is alkaline in pH with antioxidant properties. It uses a new generation of special natural ceramic balls, alkaline balls and about 10 kinds of minerals and far infrared rays reducing toxic heavy metals.
The jug filter helps to increase the ph of typically between 8.5 and 9.5, putting beneficial minerals into the water and reducing the size of water molecules so the water is more easily absorbed. The jug filter also reduces toxic metals such as lead and copper along with chlorine and pesticides.
The jug capacity is 1.8 litres of filtered water and each filter lasts for approx 150 litres.
- Jug Filter
- 2 x Cartridges
"Instructions for setting up and using your Biocera Jug Filter:
1. Remove filter from package and place in a tub of water or in the base of the jug, cover with water and soak for 15 minutes.
2. Place filter cartridge in position in the jug.
3. Pour up to 2 litres of water through the filter and discard this water (the water may be cloudy at first, this is just dust from the filter media and is harmless). The filter jug is then ready for use.
4. it is best to keep sufficient water in the jug so that the best of the filter cartridge is in the filtered water.
5. Set the gauge on the top of the jug as a reminder to replace the filter cartridge every 8 weeks.
6. The jug should periodically be cleaned with mild soapy water. Please ensure that the filter is removed prior to cleaning.
7. To test the pH of the filtered water it is best to use either an electronic pH tester or alternatively a colourmetric reagent. pH testing papers are not suitable for the purpose."
Start slowly. Some people may experience headaches or diarrhoea for a short time.
The alkaline jug filter functions very differently from standard jug filters. There are...VIEW
It is designed to stimulate 6000 acupressure points on your body. This releases endorph...VIEW
Bioflow Sport is a magnetic, water resistant, silicone sports wristband, with patented ...VIEW
This is the best way to completely cleanse your body available on the market today. It ...VIEW
Biocera - Alkaline Water Jug Filter Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other peoples' feedback about products